Shadow boards are an essential aspect of the visual workplace and are quickly becoming a best practice for corporations implementing a 5S program for efficiency and safety.
Not only do they give employees the exact placement to find and return a tool, they can be color-coded or shape-coded for use in certain situations, especially when the same tool is used for different functions; to avoid cross-contamination and for bi-lingual or color-blind employees.
Choose from these materials as well:
- Ultra Aluma-Lite™ - 40% lighter than solid aluminum, with many of the same attributes.
- Max-Duty Aluminum - .080" aluminum provides the strength of metal, yet never rusts.
- Diamond Aluminum - Silver diamond-plate pattern provides a rugged, 3D look.
As always, you can personalize your Store-Boards™ - add your own custom text, logo, tagline and digital photos. This helps to:
- Motivate your employees
- Show them that you care to display the very best
- Create a consistent message that is more easily remembered
- Personalization is also a valuable aspect of the visual workplace
Store-Boards™ allow you to:
- Keep your area free of clutter
- Keep the production floor organized
- Provide visual cues as to where a tool is to be placed
- Minimize effort for employees - maximize time spent working
- Allows for easy shift change-over
When ordering your Store-Boards™ select hanging hardware to include with your board. Choose zinc-plated hardware for corrosion-resistance, and stainless steel for added resistance to corrosion, staining, and rust.
Have you created a visual workplace with Store-Boards™?
About Accuform Signs
Accuform Signs, located in Brooksville, FL, is the leading manufacturer of facility safety identification products. Founded in 1976, Accuform Signs sells products to a network of distributors throughout North America, South America and Asia. From personalized safety signs, safety tags and labels, to traffic safety and lockout/tag out products, Accuform Signs provides the products and sales support for the distributors that define the safety industry.